Challenge No. 98 - Keen On Neon ~

Sunday, August 6, 2017

Welcome to Challenge No. 98!
I just loved the super cute Pucker Up entries from last week!
Thanks so much to those of you who joined ~

~ Winner and Princess Dragonfly of 
Challenge No. 97 is:

~ Betty / Sweet Irene's Inspirations ~

Congrats Betty!!  I just loved this fun summertime lemonade card, especially the pretty scalloped circle layers around the main image. Grab your Princess Badge from over on the right sidebar 
and display it proudly. It is well deserved :) 

Challenge No. 98 ~ Keen On Neon
Bright & bold, fun & flirty, let's explore the nuances of neon! Any type of card goes with some neon colors ~ That's it!
(No back-linking please)

~ The winning entry will be crowned with the title of Princess Dragonfly, and have you and your blog  featured in Challenge No. 99 ~
You can still join and win if you don't have a blog :)

  I hope my examples here will inspire you
 to join in the fun:




**************************************************************************************


Here are some of the cards I've created with Faith's digital images.  Her creative soul will be greatly missed, but her artwork will live on forever:
 

Thank You!

8 comments :

Carol Dee said...


It has been unsettled here. Can't seem to get into my craft space to create :( So sad to hear about Faith (I was wondering about her the other day!) Hope to be able to get a card ready for this challenge.

Cynthia said...

A wonderful artist and lovely person. Thanks for sharing, Jeannie. I have been a long time follower of Faith's as well. Will be doing the same type of commemoration soon.

Joanna Moore said...

I love that you created a tribute to Faith. She was so VERY talented and too young to leave us.

Carol Dee said...

I was going to see what others have entered and do not see any. Plus the link to post does not work (at least not on my old PC) will try another day.

Jeannie said...

Carol Dee - Sorry the link wasn't working....should be fixed now :)

Diane said...

Thanks for letting me know about your challenge. I had fun playing with neon :)

Granmargaret said...

So sad about Faith. Thank you for the tribute.
Thank you for the challenge. Lovely cards.

Carol Dee said...

I did it! Got a card done in time! Also want to say it was a nice tribute to Faith, her talent and sweetness will be missed by many.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs